Thursday, April 17, 2008

Round Robin

Thanks to Christine Villacarlos for spear-heading this delightful round robin wherein Pinoyscrapbookers joined in to scraplift fellow scrap members. Given the time constraint for each person, I was compelled to do a simple LO using ready-made products including the chipboard for my titling. As a subject, I used pictures of my youngest fur baby, Tobi Wan Kenobi who is an endearing pet.

It was Love at First Sight
Journaling reads: The first time we met, you sneezed at me and I am smitten – truly, madly, deeply.

Materials used: Prima Aurora Collection pps; Me & My Big Ideas designer chipboard; Hambly Vintage Circle Frame; Hambly rub-ons; Fancy Pants rub-on; Prima Say It In Crystals; Pebeo; Reeves glitter glue; Swarovski crystals; punchinella; alphabet rub-ons.

No comments: