Thursday, April 17, 2008

Altered Clock

During the last Pinoyscrapbookers EB, Cookie Aguillar generously shared with us a tutorial for making a unique and personalized gift. Ever since then, I had been itching to try my hands on this altered clock project. It wasn’t till last January 2008 when sister-in-law visited us from China that I was given a reason to make one as a special gift for her.

Surprisingly, this was a pretty easy project to do. In fact, I finished it in one sitting. But if you ask me, my best accomplishment for this project was the fact that the clock was still working right after I put it back together. I was so overjoyed. So happy, I had to do a Dr. Frankenstein impersonation: “It is alive… Alive!” - LOL. Thank you Cookie for this wonderful idea :D

Materials used: Making Memories “Boho Chic” PPS; Hero Arts “Italian Poetry Background” rubber stamp; Brown Ancient Pages stamp pad; Fancy Pants rub-on; K&Co. Brenda Walton embossed stickers; Three Bugs in a Rug “Chitchat” cardstock die-cut stickers; Stampin’ Up tab punch; American Crafts “Remarks” thickers; Reeves glitter glue.
Others: Blings; Lace.

No comments: