Thursday, April 17, 2008

Favorite Words

My eldest brother Henry is completely bonkers over my daughter. He goes to my mother's house where my daughter is staying while I'm away at work. I mean, he goes there 3x a day just to see her! Anyway, he did this list of my daughter's favorite words and compiled drawings (some he lovingly did, himself in Corel Draw). I decided to use the materials he did and integrated it in my LO. For the title font and color scheme, I used a box of Have It All vitamin as my source of inspiration.

There is no actual journaling, but in case you are curious what this toddler-talk means, here it is: Ma-Do - Mc Do; Eber - Hippo; Bider - Spider; Wain - Rain; Nanana - any device that has an ear piece (Ipod, cellphone, etc.); Aufufu - Octopus; Da - Frog (don't ask me why...) ; Wai-O-Wai - Dragonfly; Dader - Turtle; Owait - Chocolate; and Mem - Worm.
Materials Used: Bazzill, Making Memories, DCWV cardstocks; Various scraps of PPS (Scenic Route, American Craft, Chatterbox, Cherry Arte, DCWV); Cotton Lace; Blings; Buttons; Eyelets; Flowers; White alphabet rub-ons.
Computer font: Impact

No comments: