Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Finals



The Idol Finals... who would have thought that I would triumph over my personal challenge of finishing in time? Everything went so fast, all I remembered was putting on my music player earphones and the rest is a blur. The next thing I know, they were announcing there would be five minutes left. So I pasted the journaling, wrote on the index card and stood up. I was already infront when I realized, not only did I finish in time - I actually finished first! How is that for personal triumph? Alright!

These are three of the most talented ladies I know: Au, Cabbie and Tin. I mean, who would not be proud to have these down-to-earth ladies numbered amongst her closest scrapping buddies. Them, being no less than, the Top Three Finalists for the Scrappin' Moms Idol Challenge! Woo-hooo! That was six months ago, yet till now, I could not help smiling fondly as I look at this picture of their most triumphant moment.

No comments: