Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Day in the Life of a Girl for Memory Lane

If you haven't noticed, I have a single secret ingredient for these 2 layouts I did for Memory Lane. Haven't figured it out yet? It's Simply Scrappy's circle templates. I simply traced the circular elements in the base pps and inserted a second pps underneath it. In effect, the base pps blended in beautifully with the second pps leaving one thinking, "so where did the second pps starts and end again?" It's really a very simple technique and yet the effect is intriguing. I so love my Simply Scrappy circle templates! :D

Materials Used: Sandylion pps (Kelly Panacci 3 Ring Circus; Funtastik Turquoise; Around the Corner & ); Kelly Pannacci chipboard medley; American Craft thickers Glitter Sprinkles (cucumber); Crystal alpha stickers; Brad; Eyelet; Bling.

Others: Simply Scrappy circle templates; Crop-a-dile.

2 comments:

Freethinker said...

I'm a simply scrappy circle template fan, too! I did my first altered CD mini album and used the 6th template from the center. Swak na swak sa CD! I finished the entire album in under two hours. What a breeze!!!

sarah said...

beautiful layout!! this looks fantastic!

hugs,
sarah.
http://redoaklines.wordpress.com