Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shine

Just a simple cut and paste layout I did at the last April 4 Scrapjam in Clarkfield, Pampanga. While my talented companions are hard at work on their entries for the layout challenge. I just sat there staring at my pictures and kicking myself for not printing my photos in sepia or black and white which is the safest bet when attending meets like these. Oh well, another lesson learned.

It is a good thing though that my tablemates (Au, Cabbie and Mia) are very insistent that I scrap even if I did not intend to join the challenge. As Au put it, what is the point of my being there if I did not at least do one page. It would have been such a waste of opportunity. So I finally relented and bought papers to match my photo. I told myself I did not want to spend too much so I was supposed to limit myself to 2 pps and the craft cs that came with the challenge kit. But by some good fortune, they were having a sale on the pps so I got 3 for the price of 2. Whaddayaknow!

I am pretty happy with the outcome of the page, I must say. I am very thankful, too, that I have friends who does not take no for an answer :D

1 comment:

Fred said...

Ate Nita very nice layout po :). Kwentuhan tayo next time hehehe!