Last September, I was fortunate to have been invited by Ms. Sahrie as her Guest DT in Scrapbukan. I felt so happy when I saw the materials she sent over, they were all lovely! I didn't know where to start so I chose my favorite amongst the pps and prayed I would not disappoint her :D Again, thank you, Ms. Sahrie for this wonderful opportunity.
Sub-title Reads: There is no question about it, you are a beautiful child.
Journaling Reads: But there is more to you than meets the eye. You are smart, funny, sensitive, adorable, charming, caring and kind. And these are the qualities which makes me fall in love with you all the more each passing day.
Materials Used: Noteworthy Addie Brocade Dot pps; NW Addie Pattern Stripe pps; NW Self-adhesive Glitter Clears; Prima Say It with Crystals; Brenda Walton embossed stickers; MM acrylic paint (Capri & Blueberry); Ancient Page ink pad (Chocolate); Craft Express chipboard letters; Mulberry paper; Laces.
Adhesive Used: Adhesive Tech; Vellum Glue Dots.
Others: Hero Arts Stamp (Manuscript Background); Cuttlebug alpha die (Olivia); Simply Scrappy circle template; Coluzzle knife and cutting pad .
Computer Font: Susie’s Hand.
1. Cut Noteworthy Addie Pattern Stripe pps to size. Then with Corel Draw, type out the sub-title and journaling using the font, Susie’s Hand and print onto the pps. After which, create large scallops on the right edge of the pps using Simply Scrappy circle template with Coluzzle knife and cutting pad.
2. Paint the cut-out alpha letters and chipboard titles with MM acrylic paint and set aside to dry.
3. Cut a 4”x4” pc. of mulberry paper and stamp on the manuscript background using brown dye ink. Then wet the edges of the mulberry paper with tap water and pull-off the wet portion giving the edge a soft, feathery effect. Adhere to the upper left portion of the page using vellum glue dots.
4. Cut out portions of the floral design on the base pps and tuck the picture, journaling pps and light green lace underneath the design, then adhere to the page using Adhesive Tech glue.
5. Using the same fine tipped liquid glue dispenser on the chipboard and cut-out alpha, stick the title to the page.
6. Embellish the page with self-adhesive glitter clears, embossed photo corners, glittered floral stickers and self-adhesive crystal blings.
7. Glue lace on the entire left back portion of the base pps using Adhesive Tech which is also a fabric glue, leaving a small part of the lace peeking in front. Then you may step back and admire your finished layout.