Sunday, July 29, 2007

Read


I am so loving Simply Scrappy's circle template, as well as, Craft Express' chipboard alphabet. In fact, I have been using these two items for three consecutive LOs already. Au's template definitely made scrapping easier for me, it saves me a lot of time and I'm thrilled with the result everytime. As for the chipboard alphabet, I love the dimension it creates on my page and I liked the fact that I can paint it any color that would match my LO. But as they say, one must have diversity in life... perhaps for my next LO, I'll challenge myself to use Au's folder template instead. Can't wait to go back to the drawing board :D


Journaling Reads: If there's one thing I wish to nurture in you, it would be the love for reading. Books will allow you to travel in exotic and mystical places. It can take you back in time or zoom you far into the future. You'll get an insight on other people's lives and will surely enlighten you on a lot of subjects. It thrills me to imagine what you can discover in them and can't wait for you to experience these for yourself.


Inspiration: Becky Fleck's Page Map July 2007


Materials Used: Prima Petal Poetry pps (Lyrical, Refrain and Prose); Bazzill cs; Prima flowers; Craft Express chipboard alphabet; Hero Arts' Italian Poetry rubber stamp; Colorbox Copper Swift pigment ink; Artline Pen.


Other Materials: Simply Scrappy circle template; Cotton lace; ribbon; brass embellishments; rhinestone; acrylic paint.


No comments: