Monday, June 23, 2008

Comfort Food

My daughter, Sam, is a finicky eater. In fact, if it were not for the bribes of dessert, I doubt if she will be able to finish a decent meal. She has a soft spot though for dairy products, which I shamelessly abuse to my advantage - hehehe. So, to pay tribute to this wonderful concoction called Milk, I have decided to do this layout of Sam with her favorite food.

Journaling Reads: Be it chocolate, cheese, yogurt or ice cream... your favored comfort food has to have one essential ingredient - "Dede".
Materials Used: BG Sultry pps (Posh & Swell); BG Sultry chip stickers; American Craft thickers (Gift Box & Rootbeer Float); Prima Say It In Crystals; American Craft slick writer (brown); Crochetted flower; Checkered ribbon.
Other Materials: Simply Scrappy circle template; EK Success corner punch.

2 comments:

iris said...

Nita I am amazed at your talent! Visiting your blog is such a treat. And you write beautifully too!! ano ba yan... unfair! hahaha. Oh and I think you should change the label of your blog - cause you are definitely not a copy cat scrapper. You have a style all your own and it's beautiful!

mich said...

Hi Nita, wow i just love this page. So charming...di ko kaya itong i-scraplift! he,he,he. Pang simple page lang ako. Winner ito sister!