Monday, August 25, 2008

Possibility

With the tons of pictures I have of my daughter and my turtle-pace scrapping habit, I have long given up attempting to scrap chronologically. I just go ahead and pick whatever pictures that appeals to me or triggered a memory at the moment. In this case, I have printed this series of pictures over a year ago with the intention to scrap it. Somehow I never got around to it till last Monday. Since it was a special holiday and my printer is in the office, I decided to rummage around for something to scrap. The minute I looked at these pictures, the first thought that came to me was "she has so much possibilities". Then it struck me that I recently bought some rub-ons from Memory Lane which would be perfect for it. Not wanting to stress myself over the sketch, I picked up my handy-dandy Pagemaps book and just selected from the insterpreted ideas (I am so tamad, I didn't even bother to look at the sketch. I just decided to scraplift na lang - hehehe). Hey, my idea was to finish a page and it worked! So sue me :D

Journaling Reads: What I see when I look at you... possibility.

Quote: "As a mother, my job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible." - Ruth Bell Graham

Materials Used: K&Co Amy Butler pps; Primas Baby Girl collection pps (Delight); American Crafts Ala Carte Asiago pps; Daisy D's rub-ons; BG chip stickers (Two Scoops); MM pebble brads; Prima flower; Mulberry paper; NW spiral journaling notebook (Delaney); NW self-adhesive glitter clears.

Others: Inkadinkado rubber stamp (Tin Can Mail); Fiskars decorative scissors.

No comments: